Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recap of My Days Goals...

My self check for the end of the day!

•In my blog this morning I wrote about what I wanted to achieve today. I thought that I did achieve my goals, I felt this way because at the end of the school day I felt proud of myself. I had achieved all of what I wanted today, today was the first PBL day that I felt I had gotten something done.

•Today I felt that I was focused more that normal. I also thought that I did not get off track with any of my work. Overall, today was a very productive day for me!

•What went well today? Today I finished all of my work and stayed on track, whenever I stay on track I get focused and never stray away from my work. Everything I accomplished today went very well!!

•The next time I work on PBL I need to get more organized. When I say organized I mean, to make a list, first to see how long everything will take me, and list it out so that I have time for a small recap of what I learned so far.

•On Friday, I need to meet with Randy and Amy to talk about my PBL schedule, because I missed Monday. If I have any work that I missed I could make it up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment