Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Accomplishments of the day

                                                             Reflections 
            
             •This morning the middle and high school came together on the couch to work on our google doc. On the google doc was one question, "What would you like to see on an online lesson page?". We all put our answers and decided to put them into codes, codes are to organize sections together with bold titles. These answers are going to help us for our OHpedia rubric. We accomplished making our codes, knowing what metacognition was, and starting the rubric.

           • After todays work I felt very good. I felt good because I had accomplished and learned new and exciting things for my PBL, in the future. Overall today was a fun but full day!

           • My next steps for PBL are to finish my project planning form and meet with Amy and Randy about my project for science.


No comments:

Post a Comment