Monday, March 7, 2011

OHpedia Final Reflection..

  • OH-Pedia Reflections...
 
       •This oh-pedia project was a lot of fun. I was happy to get one of the harder standards out of the way than having to do them later. It was important for me to get the concept of the PBL so that I know what I will be doing the rest of the year for PBL. 

       •I was never very confident about what I would do in school. When I did this project and look back on what I had done, I was very proud of myself. This process has helped me know that I can do good work.

       •When I did not have everyones oh-pedia lesson plan, I could not work on that when I needed to get it done. I became more patient than I thought I was but I still wanted to get it done so...

       •The thing that satisfied me the most was how my lesson turned out. I was very happy with what I did. And I learned a more than I had when making the lesson wiki.

       •Everything is this process was my "style". I mostly like making my own wiki. The benchmarks were the hardest out of all probably. I still had fun.

       •I will remember my wiki that I made because that was the best part of the process for me. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment